Using Chromecast to watch on your TV
Updated: 2021-10-14 13:00:01 UTC
First, make sure both your device and your TV meet the requirements for using Chromecast. Then, follow the instructions below to watch Magnolia Network shows and workshops on your TV through Chromecast:
- Once the Magnolia app is launched on your device, choose a video to play
- As the video loads, a casting icon will appear in the upper right corner of the screen
- Tap the cast icon and a message will appear, asking where you would like the video to cast to. Select your TV to connect.
- After the connection is made, the video will begin playing on your TV from your mobile device
- You can Pause/Play the video through your mobile device for easy control
- Once you are done, tap the cast icon on your device again to disconnect
Still having trouble casting?
- Verify the Google Home app is installed on your device. The app is available at the iTunes and Google Play Stores
- Make sure your Chromecast device is connected to your TV
- Make sure your streaming device and the Chromecast device are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network