Creating a Magnolia Account
Updated: 2021-07-13 19:03:13 UTC
Creating a Magnolia account is simple and provides you with exclusive Magnolia benefits! First, go to magnolia.com or download the Magnolia app on your favorite device. You can create your account by using either your existing discovery+ subscription credentials - or - if you do not have an existing discovery+ subscription, by using your email.
Creating a Magnolia account using an existing discovery+ subscription sign-in
- Enter the email and password associated with your active discovery+ subscription.
- Select "Sign In."
- Your Magnolia account will be automatically created using your discovery+ subscription credentials, giving you exclusive benefits and access to everything Magnolia has to offer.
Creating a Magnolia account using your email (no existing discovery+ subscription)
- Enter the email and password you would like to use for your Magnolia account.
- Select "Agree & Continue."
- Your Magnolia account will be automatically created, giving you exclusive benefits and access to everything in the Magnolia app.
Please note: Only discovery+ subscribers will be able to access Magnolia Network shows and workshops. You must use the same username and password for both your discovery+ subscription and your Magnolia account to create a common account to be used across both services. To subscribe to discovery+, click here.
If you have issues downloading the app, or have questions about creating a Magnolia account, please contact us.