8 Tips for Enjoying Your Visit
Updated: 2020-09-18 21:01:08 UTC
Our teams have been hard at work to ensure your trip is as safe and enjoyable as possible. For information about what changes you can expect during your trip at this time, please click here.
Magnolia Market at the Silos has become a destination for guests and fans around the country. We're blown away by the amount of people flocking to our store in Waco, Texas!
Here are a few tips for getting the most out of your visit:
- Come early or come late. Our store is busiest during the hours around lunch; particularly on Saturdays, when we see thousands of people come through our doors. We suggest coming near opening or closing hours to have the most peaceful shopping experience.
- Make plans to eat at the Silos. Our food trucks are the best in Waco; whether you want a burger, a sandwich, a salad, tacos, crepes, hot dogs, a gourmet grilled cheese, coffee, juice, or a pizza... we've got you covered. We think that the best visit to the Silos isn't just about shopping—it includes sunshine, friends, family, and food.
- Use our outdoor restrooms. During busy days, the indoor restrooms have a long line. Skip the line by going to our outdoor restrooms—located next to Seed + Supply and our Magnolia Table food truck.
- Don't miss the garden or Magnolia Seed + Supply. It may be in the back corner of our property, but trust us—you don't want to miss it! If you have kids, they are definitely going to want to play in our teepee. Perfect for a photo-op.
- Talk to us. We pride ourselves in having the friendliest, most warm-hearted staff. They'd love to help you find anything you're looking for, hear your story, or even share about their own experience living in the greatest city in Texas (Waco, of course).
- Park for free.* Free parking is available in the lot on 6th Street and Jackson Ave! Accessible parking is available along 6th street in front of Magnolia Market, as well as free lots around downtown Waco where you can ride the trolley or walk to the silos. The city's trolley map shows available parking lots here. And one more note: please respect our neighboring businesses by not using their parking lots to come to our store.
- Have fun with your family & friends. Joanna's vision for the Silos is that they'd become more than a dusty, dilapidated piece of history—her vision was that they would become a gathering place for community. A place to slow down, to turn your phone off, and to connect with people. We've found that those who come ready to unplug and enjoy time with loved ones have the most enjoyable experience.
- Beat the Heat. It can get hot at the Silos, so please be aware of the heat and humidity during your visit. Loose-fitting, lightweight, light-colored clothing will help keep you cool. Water stations are provided on the Silos grounds, so please stay hydrated!
* For more information about parking, including parking for tour buses or oversize vehicles, click here.
* Please note: our food trucks, Seed + Supply, gardens and lawn area are currently closed due to our Summer Construction.